The Lake My Love

Through the narrow curves, of street, my mind,
walked along the evening breeze; I reached
Over the banks of a near-by lake, where I
Used to sit in my college-days; with sweet
Memories of girls, I loved, I remembered,
Sitting under a tree, I saw ripples as in past.

Thought a while on girls and boys, their love
And satiety of love, good old remembrances;
Unlike the meaningless road-show of love today,
A dry profitable business-deal, I hate it;.
I love this lake, beautiful as it was, no change
In her moods and flows; I felt, it’s calling me.

Slowly I got myself down, a little to the water,
Touched its greenish, soft, blue bosoms;
I liked to lay on, once with my love, we were
Enjoying the ripples, plunged in love as on today;
Now she is not with me, I am alone here
With you my lake, you love me still, I know

Got removed all my cloths, one by one,
The outer and inner apparels, as I was
Doing here in my childhood, with you,
Fully nude, undressed, I looked around;
Saw no one, except me and thee here, my
Dear lake, I embrace, you harmonize me.

You too undressed and nude, I know,
No shy or coy, for us, we are ever new,
Renewing feelings, mixed and mingled,
Getting dissolved into your body and soul,
And you too, with mine, as lovers, will have
The ‘first night’ in this eve; it is to rejoice.

I know not; you bound me or I bound you,
We are bound one another that we know
The narrow curves, I forgot I came from;
I forgot the banks of this lake and you too.
The greenish blue ripples, the waves I forgot.
I know not, what wearing I have had in shore.

Plunged into you forgetting all, the past
Present and future, inseparably so close we are,
Merged, dissolved one among the other,
Not leaving each other, no sounds, no sights,
As no separate entity we have, tell me where
We are; you and I, got remold into water or air.

I gone down and down flowing into you
To your bottom, I forgot how I am to breath,
You tied me with all your waves, so tight,
Made me within thy blue apron, you covered
And absorbed me full, swallowing me fully
Reach into your soul, took my body as yours.

No lakes, no ripples, no green, nor blue, I see;
No sky I see above, nor the earth in between;
No water nor air; it’s you, you alone, I am fully
Disemboweled under your blanket of love, with a
Last and ever-lasting kiss, embracing, binding,
You hold the whole of me; and swallowed.

Rate the poem
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 3.00 out of 5)
We are posting your rating...

Have something to say about the poem?

CP RAJASEKHARAN nair

Signup / Login to follow the poet.
CP RAJASEKHARAN ( Brief Biography) CP Rajasekharan, the well-known writer and broadcaster was born and brought up in an Indian village, North Parur of Ernakulam district in Kerala state. Started preprimary education from own mother and joined in local LP School for primary education; finished upper primary and higher secondary Lessons from Govt. High School & SNV Sanskrit High School, North Parur. Associated with the ‘Sarvodaya Movement’ (Peace and welfare for all) of Gandhi Peace foundation, and worked with its social welfare activities in the village and became the chairman of its children’s wing, at the age of 13. Participation in the literary and social activities, apart from studies aided him to prove himself as a best student, an all-rounder in the campus and elected as the school leader, while studying in 10th class of SNV Sanskrit High School. Later, became elected as the magazine editor, arts club secretary, general secretary and chairman continuously in the yearly college union election; and successfully completed graduation & post-graduation in Sanskrit language & literature with prizes and honours from Govt. Sanskrit College and University College of Trivandrum. Staged the first play, at the age of five and started acting as a child artist in famous plays presented by the professional theaters of the state. Started writing scripts for amateur children’s theater at the young age itself, associating with various theater groups. Stories, plays and poems have been published in school, college magazines and local publications, during student life itself. Joined All India Radio with a career in electronic media and worked for Radio & TV, in various capacities from the post of Program presenter to the post of the Director of Radio & TV; and served in media for 35 years covering various states of India.That was an opportunity to win national and international reputation in scripting directing and producing Stage, Radio & TV programs. The Radio profession was an indirect force to write and do productions with innovative ideas capturing the listeners’ appreciation. The first full-fledged, play, ‘HOMAM’, (The Oblation) was broadcast in 1976, that received high appreciation from radio listeners all over the state and successfully continued the broadcast and publication of poems, lyrics, stories musical features, documentaries and plays that became a part of the job since 1976. The first book, ‘Moonnu Vayasanmaar’ (Three Old Men) written as a Radio Drama, on old-age agony, in 1982 and published later as a stage play in 1986, enabled to receive the ‘Literary Academy Prize’, the prominent award of Sahithya Academy of the State. Then blessed with the receipt of other awards and reputation that includes the ‘Award of the State Academy of Music and Theater’, ‘National Awards of All India Radio’, (for several programs and productions many times), best ‘Public Service Broadcaster Award’ of India and the ‘Television Award’ of the State. Studied English literature, philosophy, and psychology, in the meantime, by own effort and received an additional degree in Education from Calicut University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counseling from Kerala University that enabled to start the Radio & TV counseling programs. Received training in Radio Drama production & direction from Germany, TV direction and production from the National Film Institute, Pune of India and obtained the Media Management Training from, staff training institute, Bhubaneswar, India. Presently conducting counseling programs, on education, career and family problems as a full time charity service and taking demonstration lectures, on personality development and peaceful living, associating with hospitals, educational institutions and social organizations all over the state, to uplift the poor youngsters, with motivation therapy and psychotherapy. Destitute, isolated boys and girls, disturbed in life, were rescued and taken to own home for a short stay with own family and children and train them with needful educational and career guidance to lead the helpless youth, into a peaceful and successful life. Written more than 300 lyrics, already broadcast from All India Radio Stations of Kerala & Madras, with the association of great film personalities and published nearly 40 books and 3000 articles, on various topics, reacting to social problems, happening in the world, with own comments and opinion, to stop anarchy brutality and corruption in the state. Retired from National TV and Radio of India as its Director, and started working as the Student coordinator and Media Manager of Indira Gandhi National Open University, receiving the invitation of Indira Gandhi National Open University. Later received invitation, as the Editor of a Malayalam News Paper, Suprabhatham; and worked with them for one year in Calicut. Awarded with the Tagore National fellowship of the Ministry of Culture, India; and did research on the Performing arts of India, to be published by the Sangeet Natak Academy, the National academy of Music, Dance & Theater. Presently working as the Editorial Consultant for the books & journals in the publications division of the ministry of information & broadcasting of India. Also associating with MG University, Kerala University, Calicut University, Indira Gandhi National Open University and Malayalam University of Kerala, as the External Examiner, member of the board of studies, Expert committee-member, visiting professor etc. and presenting demonstration lectures in various universities of India.CP RAJASEKHARAN cp99rajsekhar@gmail.com 9447814101
Poems you will love

Give your feedback / review for the poem

Be the First to Comment & Review poem!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz

My Unfaded Moon

My Unfaded Moon sonnet poems

In those corners of your eyes my darkness prevades I wish all the doors gets locked from inside Why does our western gleam fades in twilight shades And still you’re searching for me in pale moonlight The night never brings

My Pearl Of Inestimable Value

My Pearl Of Inestimable Value ode

My Pearl of Inestimable Value Out from its obscurity in this Silence Dawn, emerged an invisible Cruelty, gabbed in terminal robe; Stealthily descended upon this blissful abode: the habitation of ‘My Pearl of Inestimable Value’ With its fangs snarling in

Unto My Sister

Unto My Sister short poem

I am terribly shocked and remorseful My sister, can’t help than weeping at your ill-fate Transcending self to a passive onlooker Or to the role of an unmindful passenger With torn heart, tied hands, and bleeding eyes All finding acutely

My Heart Loves You

My Heart Loves You short poem

My heart loves you Was it not some time ago, My heart was like a rock? An impenetrable fortress, With steep cliffs at its side, A distance land, Far away, From where no ordinary soul, Would dare to reside? I

An Love Agony At 10:30

An Love Agony At 10:30 short poem

At 10:30, Silence Dispersed,every edge withdrew with dark, The moon was pale, still brightening as diamond spark, At the tree, an owl hoot, at surface dogs barked. Sudden, I heeded, the sound of footsteps was appearing from the street, exulted