Rain The Rain

Rain The Rain ode

Uploaded by CP RAJASEKHARAN

The two clouds, that love and have been loved
hugged, embraced, and kissed with their lips,
tightly closed one another;
melting and boiling in their emotional heat,
not to talk their feelings
and to keep the flow of feel, unsurpassed.

Emotions, covered underneath the breath,
shading the face with face, each other,
shedding the tears of joy, one to the other
the silver drops, the budding sweat-dew,
shoot out from the forehead of the lover
and loved one, the tranquility and spontaneity of love.

The sweat-drops, trickling down
to the navel cavity of the ethnic body
that makes the earth, breathe so fast and faster
reaching orgasm, the ecstasy,
the bliss, of blossoms of the dawn,
as bloomed, one by one.

The heart was getting filled, with sweet honey,
drop by drop, with a numbness pain,
that their minds were fluttering,
petal to petal with soft murmurs,
‘who would say first and who would sign
the deeds of love,’ so fast and fair.

The western cloud, embraced that of the east
and they mated with each other,
with the urge of a seasoned call;
the dam was broken, thundered down the floods,
breaking all the morale, that resists with no hurdles
but touching so soft, the ‘feel of love’.

It flowed, on and on, rained and rained,
that saves me from the final break,
not knowing, what force of love, yielded me to thee;
rain inside, rain outside and rain everywhere,
that made me chilled and twinkled
in every inch of me, within my body and heart, as well.

Got thrilled each leaf of every plant of this earth;
and the seeds, patiently waiting
underneath the soil, praying, so keen,
for the first drop of monsoon touch,
to wake up from its long penance,
under the global warm, so hard to bear.

Kindled with a new bud, coming out,
to generate the whole species by itself;
and add to the greenery of the natural life, on and on,
to fulfill and get fulfilled the nature’s booms,
as blossoms bloomed again to boon
the bosoms of the girl, virgin, the nature.

Rate the poem
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (2 votes, average: 2.50 out of 5)
We are posting your rating...

Have something to say about the poem?

CP RAJASEKHARAN

Signup / Login to follow the poet.
CP RAJASEKHARANBorn, in an Indian village, as the son of Purushothaman Nair & Parukutty Amma of Ernakulam dist. of Kerala state. Completed school education from the Govt. LP School, Nanthiattukunnam, Govt. High School, and SNV. Sanskrit High School, North Parur. Then graduated from the Government Sanskrit College, and did the post graduation from the University College, Thiruvananthapuram of Kerala University. Later received an additional degree in Education from the Govt.Training College, Thrissur of Calicut University.Associated with the Gandhian ideology and the Sarvodaya Movement ( prosperity and welfare for all ) of Gandhi Peace Foundation; and was elected as the leader of the children’s group, in the village, at the age of 13; and started participating in social activities from the very early age of child hood.Elected as the school leader, while studying in the 10th class of SNV Sanskrit High School. Started working with student union and elected as the magazine editor, arts club secretary, general secretary and chairman of the college union continuously in the college election of Govt. Sanskrit College Thiruvananthapuram, getting an opportunity to have active participation in the literary and social platforms of the student community, and attended student-teacher inter actions with the authorities and educational institutions throughout the college life. Staged the first play, at the age of five and started acting as a child artist in famous plays presented by the professional theaters of the state. Started writing scripts for amateur children’s theater groups at the young age itself, associating with various theater groups in schools, colleges and in the local arts-clubs and started publishing stories and poems in school-college magazines and local publications. The whole college life was spent experimenting with plays in the open theater forums, along with the professional actors and theater activists of the State, along with the literary and social activities, as a best student, an all-rounder. The Sanskrit education tempted to get closer with world classics and the college education in Trivandrum was an opportunity to have association with reputed professors and famous writers, who inspired reading books of great writers of the literary world ; it was from the college life, that the flavor of literature was noticed by the professors and was encouraged in that line. Also elected as the president of the Youth wing of Gandhi Peace Foundation of Gandhi Smarak, Thiruvananthapuram while studying for post graduation, that gave space and time to work for the poor and needy at a young age itself. Started the career as a teacher, in Kozhikode Sanskrit Vidya Peeth, Kallai Ganapath High School and Mavoor Rayon’s High School, teaching Sanskrit language and literature, and Indian philosophy; And started speaking on philosophy, aesthetics, and other social subjects, as an orator, all over the state. Studied English literature, philosophy, and psychology, in the mean time, by own effort, and took an additional Post graduate diploma in psychological counseling from the Kerala university to support the Radio - TV counseling programs. Conducting child, adult and family counseling, for the last 20 years, apart from the official assignments, working extra time, to uplift the mental faculty of the young people to get them motivated and to bring back them to the normal life by giving motivation therapy and psycho therapy, as a charitable free service, associating with hospitals and educational institutions and social organizations all over the State. One mobile phone is fully dedicated for public service and made accessible to all who need free help or advice or counseling of any sort ; and the very needy and poor who need personal help are treated and served at home. Started rescuing and rehabilitating, isolated and neglected children at home, giving confidence and living environment.Joined All India Radio with a career in electronic media and worked for Radio & TV, in various capacities from the post of Program announcer to the post of director of Radio & TV, serving 35 years, covering almost all states of India, winning national and international reputation in scripting directing and producing Radio & TV programs. Joining with radio profession, compelled to write and do productions with innovative ideas that could capture the listeners’ appreciation, as radio was the only entertaining media, then, reaching every home; And the first full-fledged, perfect play, '' Homam '' (The Oblation’ ) was broadcast, receiving much appreciation and then followed the broadcast and publication of a lot of creative works. Writing poetry, lyrics, musical features, documentaries and plays, became a part of the job and then the creative writing was flourished by publishing articles, columns, poems, stories and plays in various newspapers from 1976 onwards. The first book, (Three Old Men) published in 1986, on the old-age agony, received the Literary Academy Award of the State, and followed by other awards and reputation, as a well-established dramatist and poet. Received Kerala Sahithya Academy Award, Kerala Sangeet Natak Academy Award, State Television Award, Akasvani National awards (10 times) Best Public Service Broadcaster Award of India, and International Radio Nomination from Iran etc.. After retiring from AIR, invited bi the Indira Gandhi National Open University to be the Station Head of its Broadcasting wing for 5 years and then served as the Editor of a Malayalam News paper, ''Suprabhatham'', for one year. Presently working for the Sangeet Natak Academi, Delhi, as the Tagore National Scholar, preparing a unique Encyclopedia on the performing arts of India, under the Tagore National Fellowship scheme.
Poems you will love

Give your feedback / review for the poem

Be the First to Comment & Review poem!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz

Rain

Rain short poem

I lay in bed Listening to the hammering rain Pit pat pit pat Beating on the window pane I gaze at these racing drops Hitting a different note each fall Spreading the fragrance in the air Of their rendezvous with

The Lovely Rain

The Lovely Rain long poem

I awake to the gloom of a cloud covered sky, There’s a dampness that floats with the air. A stillness and peace has enveloped my world, And I don’t see a soul anywhere. You can already smell the rain on

Write As Rain

Write As Rain long poem

Breeze rippling sheer embroidered patches as sunlight streaming shadows prance across plastered walls… As precipitation mist cool Floridian rays beaming tin roofs. Winter temps once again; no show. pre-Black Power, post-slavery; steel railroad tracks line wooded villages alluring Negro Parramore

Blood Rain An Impoverished Flame

Blood Rain An Impoverished Flame sonnet poems

Instant in second thought would we peer morely impoverished flame would we adhere lonely would we let love persevere or love in lost love in those disappear into a pleasance our one love so near an impoverished flame of our heart so sincere pleasance from love we once sought in

Write As Rain

Write As Rain short poem