We promised you a ‘Happy’ surprise and here we are with our next contest – “Happiness Happens!“. And truly so for happiness is not a destination, it is a journey and we would like to be your co-travelers on this sojourn; what is happiness if it is not shared!
Robert Louis Stevenson said ”..Find out where joy resides and give it a voice far beyond singing..“
So go capture those smiles and twinkles of the eye – in words and send them to us for this contest. And though happiness is its own reward, we will reward you too! There shall be PRIZES (amounting to 100$) for winning entries!
The contest will run for the period of 1st September to 30th September 2015. Every entry must have ‘Happiness‘ as one of the tags. Existing entries will be considered on special request from the poet only if found to be relevant.
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the contest are as below and you agree to them by participating.
- The entry must be an original work and in case of any copyright valuation, the entrant will be liable to indemnify us for any damages arising out of such action.
- Previously submitted entries will be considered as part of the contest only on express request by means of an email sent to us.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any entry if it is found to be in violation of our submission policy or if it is derogatory, unlawful or defamatory in nature.
- By submitting the entry HighOnPoems is given the right to publish it online as well as in print without any remuneration to you except in the form of the prize money if the entry is a winner.
- Any decision taken by the Editorial Board will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- While submitting the poem please comply with the guidelines for submission on th submit poem form.
- You may submit as many poems as you like for the contest.
Stay Happy and HighOnPoems!